Dannielle P. 1-Minute Sculptures

1. Tent: Me in one of the fold up child's place things.

2.  Bored: Me in a child sized chair leaning as far back as possible without eating it... I did fall a few times. :-)

3. Chair:  Me fallen over in the pink comfy chair.

4. Beads:  Me wrapped up like an xmas tree with beads. (my niece helped)

5. Bilbo:  Bilbo on my head

6. Balancing Bilbo: not as easy as it looks.

7. That couch:  I want to look at the balls but the hideous couch is a little distracting.

8. Spaceship: The early day jet packs.

9. Enclosed:  Also assisted by my niece... 

10. Rodeo

11. Block Heads

12-1. Balls

12-2. You couldn't see the balls in previous picture.

13. Cans

14. Horsey

15. Tired

16. Back Seat Driver

17. Giraffe Head

18. Cube Chair

19. Dirty Dishes

20. Goldie Locks

My niece helped with some of these... she had 'genius' ideas.

Dannielle P.